BRIGHTON OPEN AIR THEATRE COMPETITION
At a time when we all need to support each other, we’re really honoured to be able to help out with Brighton Open Air Theatre’s extended season this winter by supplying the wood and firepits to keep their staff, performers and audiences warm. What could be better than great theatre in the great outdoors!? In addition we want to give one lucky winner the chance to come and enjoy the outdoors at our wonderful campsite* so we are giving away a two night stay for up to six people in one of our pre-pitched tents next season (2021)!
(*as featured in The Telegraph, The Guardian, BBC Good Food and The Times).
To enter our free prize draw, email email@example.com with the subject ‘WINTER THEATRE’. More details and Ts and Cs below. Good luck!
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Woodfire Ltd
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and Woodfire Ltd staff members are excluded from the draw.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. To enter the prize draw email the subject “WINTER THEATRE” to firstname.lastname@example.org before midday on 31st December 2020 with your name and telephone number. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
9. Woodfire Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be a two night stay for in a pre-pitched tent for up to 6 people at Woodfire Camping, Westerlands, Graffham GU28 0QJ. The stay must be on a night that the campsite is open in 2021. 11. Woodfire Ltd’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands. 12. The winner will be drawn at random. 13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered. 14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so. 15. The decision of Woodfire Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. The winner will be notified after midday on 31st December 2020 via the email provided during subscription. 17. Woodfire Ltd will attempt to contact the winner by email and telephone up to three times. 18. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Woodfire Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Woodfire Ltd Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2020
Receipt of the prize
19. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize via email. Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Woodfire Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice. 21. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com 22. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Woodfire Ltd. 23. An announcement of the winners first name and place of work will be made via Woodfire Ltd’s web site. 24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Woodfire Ltd’s Privacy Notice. Limitation of Liability 25. Woodfire Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Woodfire Ltd does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence. General 26. Woodfire Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice. 27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.