We’re very honoured to be sponsoring the Brighton Swimming Club’s 85th Pier-to-Pier event this year – we love everything outdoors! To mark the event we want to give one lucky winner the chance to come and enjoy the outdoors at our lovely campsite – we are giving away a two-night stay for them and up to six people in one of our pre-pitched tents this summer or next season (2023) (subject to availability).
To enter our free prize draw, email email@example.com with the subject ‘Pier-to-pier’. More details and Ts and Cs below. Good luck!
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Woodfire Ltd
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age and Woodfire Ltd staff members are excluded from the draw.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. To enter the prize draw, email the subject “PIer-to-pier” to firstname.lastname@example.org before midday on 31st August 2022 with your name and telephone number. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
9. Woodfire Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
10. The prize will be a two-night stay in a pre-pitched tent for up to 6 people at Woodfire Camping, Westerlands, Graffham GU28 0QJ. The stay must be on a night that the campsite is open in 2022/23
11. The winner will be drawn at random.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
13. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of Woodfire Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
15. The winner will be notified after midday on 31st August 2022 via the email provided during subscription.
16. Woodfire Ltd will attempt to contact the winner by email and telephone up to three times.
17. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Woodfire Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Woodfire Ltd Prize Draw Terms and Conditions 2022
Receipt of the prize
18. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize via email.
Data protection and publicity
19. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Woodfire Ltd for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
20. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
21. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and place of work to any other prize draw participants if requested via Woodfire Ltd.
22. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Woodfire Ltd’s Privacy Notice.
23. Limitation of Liability Woodfire Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Woodfire Ltd does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
24. General Woodfire Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
25. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.