- Responsible dog owners and their pets are welcome, but dogs must be kept on a lead at all times and picked up after immediately.
- Do not enter land that is marked as private – there are plenty of public footpaths and spaces. Please ask if you need directions.
- Do not feed any livestock.
- Do not introduce sparks to the surrounding woods and heathland as they are very dry and fires are a real risk. Please also do not collect deadwood locally as it is important for habitats – wood is available from the Camp Kitchen.
- No music on electronic devices (not even phones, tablets or car radios – listen to the birds instead!).
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10:30pm.
- No vehicles on the field.
- Check-out time is 11am for pre-erected tents and 1pm for grass pitches.
We are happy to refund 90% of your payment if given more than 30 days notice by email and 50% of your payment if you cancel your stay with us at least 15 days in advance. Any less notice than this and unfortunately we are not able to offer refunds. All our rates are inclusive of V.A.T
To be legal about it, Woodfire Camping is used by all persons at their own risk. Camping at Woodfire entitles you to access the camping field and the farm drive from the public road to the campsite itself, the woods either side of the driveway are not owned by us, and exploring them may lead to our campsite license being revoked. The field leads directly on to a public footpath which takes you across plenty of stunning fields and through gorgeous woodland but we must ask you to respect the private property of our neighbours. The Westerlands Estate is a working farm and stud and parents must ensure children are properly supervised at all times.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure a safe campsite we cannot accept responsibility for your possessions or personal injuries sustained whilst on the property or having campfires.
We collect your personal details, name, address, email, telephone number and credit card details when you place a booking, these details are used for the purposes of managing your booking and receiving your payment. Should you wish for your personal details to be removed from our booking database after your stay with us, or after cancelling your booking, you may instruct us to remove it by sending an email to email@example.com, please include your booking reference with this request.
If you opt in to our mailing list whilst placing your booking, we will add your name, address and email details to our marketing database and will use these details in order to communicate with you in the future. We will not share this information with anyone else. All of our marketing emails will include the ability to have your data removed from our marketing database.